Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Two-Component Polyurethane Adhesive||Mixing Ratio:||A:B= 5:1|
|Working Temperature:||15-30degree||Working Time:||0-40min|
|Packaging:||10kg For A , 2kg For B||Final Strength:||After 48h|
|Accessible Time:||12-24h||Quality Guarantee Period:||12 Months|
Two - Component Polyurethane Flooring Adhesive Economical Practical 1.4 Kg / L
Economical And Practical Two-Component Polyurethane Adhesive
This product is widely used to rubber flooring, PVC flooring, cork flooring, linoleum flooring, sport flooring and outdoor ground and artificial turf. ect.
the suitable dry substrate is for example cement mortar, concrete, wooden, plywood, ceramic tiles, stone, and metal substrate, especially for the high load ground.
1. the substrate is durable, flat, clean, dry, no crack, no oil, no wax substrate.
2. Open the big bucket (10kg) before use.
3. Pour the small bucket (2kg) into the big one. must stir the product with electric mixer.and then pour the mixture to a clean container and stir again to ensure uniform.(take care of the wall and bottom )
4. Please use the board to spread glue uniformly on the substrate .
5. wait about 5-10min, then the substrate is ready to lay flooring.
6. After the flooring material is applied on the substrate, press the surface with pressure roller. after 2-3hours, press it again.
|mixing ratio||A:B= 5:1|
|Quality Guarantee Period||12months|
|Packaging Details:||10kg for A , 2kg for B|
Features of performance:
2. Working time is long
3. Easy application, high coverage rate.
4. Good initial tack and strong tack in the end
5. extruded impact resistance.
A Component is 10kg, B Component is 2kg. this product can be stored for 12months.
It should be protected against frost and direct sun light during transportation, storage and application. Application temperature should not be lower than 5℃.