Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||PVC Strong Sheet Flooring Adhesive||Color:||White|
|Density:||About 1.4kg/L||Spreading Rate:||250-230g/㎡|
|Waiting Time:||About 5-10min||Quality Guarantee Period:||6 Months|
7 - 8 PH Strong Linoleum Flooring Adhesive Water Based For PVC Sheet Flooring
Economical And Practical Linoleum Flooring Adhesive For Your Flooring
This product is a kind of high effective water based adhesive, which is widely used to paste linoleum PVC flooring rolls or sheet flooring on the absorption substrate.
1. No need to mix water. Stir thoroughly the product before use
2. Please use the B3 to spread glue uniformly on the substrate . If there is a small amount of clear liquid, you need to stir the adhesive and then start the laying.
3. wait about 5-10min, then the substrate is ready to lay flooring.
4. After the flooring material is applied on the substrate, press the surface with cork, and then continue to press with pressure roller to achieve the uniform effect, the sheet flooing should be flat.
|Waiting time||about 10min|
|Quality Guarantee Period||6months|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/bucket , 5kg/bucket|
Application of substrate:
1. apple to the porous absorption type, durable, flat, clean, dry, no crack, no oil, no wax substrate.
2. apple to the hard cement self levelling screeds.
3. apple to over head wooden flooring, splint cushion, and shaving board.
The surface should be clean, dry flat, durable and no structural damage, and have strong resist compression, bending strength, no oil and demoulding agent.
Features of performance:
2. Working time is long
3. Easy application, high coverage rate.
4. Good initial tack and strong tack in the end
5. extruded impact resistance.
The best constracture environment is above 15degree and lower than 75% about humidity.
don't pour the adhesive into the sewer and drain. the unsed adhesive should be seal. the tools can be cleaned with water.
It should be protected against frost and direct sun light during transportation, storage and application. Application temperature should not be lower than 5℃.