Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||PVC Strong Sheet Flooring Adhesive||Color:||White|
|PH:||7-8||Weight:||25kg/bucket , 5kg/bucket|
|Density:||About 1.4kg/L||Spreading Rate:||200-350g/㎡|
|Working Time:||About One Hour After Dry Out||Quality Guarantee Period:||6 Months|
White Color Coiled PVC Flooring Adhesive For Vinyl Flooring Roll 7 - 8 PH
White Color PVC Coiled Flooring Adhesive For vinyl flooring in roll
This product is a kind of high effective water based adhesive, which is widely used to paste all kinds of sheet PVC flooring or CV roll flooring and carpet on the absorption substrate.
1. No need to mix water. Stir thoroughly the product before use
2. Please use the A2 to spread glue uniformly on the substrate . If there is a small amount of clear liquid, you need to stir the adhesive and then start the laying.
3. wait about 10min, then the substrate is ready to lay flooring.
4. After the flooring material is applied on the substrate, press the surface with cork, and then continue to press with pressure roller to achieve the uniform effect, the sheet flooing should be flat.
|Waiting time||about 10min|
|Quality Guarantee Period||6months|
|Packaging Details:||20kg/bucket , 5kg/bucket|
Application of substrate:
1. apple to the porous absorption type, durable, flat, clean, dry, no crack, no oil, no wax substrate.
2. apple to the hard cement self levelling screeds.
3. apple to over head wooden flooring, splint cushion, and shaving board.
The surface should be clean, dry flat, durable and no structural damage, and have strong resist compression, bending strength, no oil and demoulding agent.
Features of performance:
1. Stable quality bonding, durable resilience
3. Easy application, high coverage rate.
4. Good initial tack and strong tack in the end
The best constracture environment is above 15degree and lower than 75% about humidity.
don't pour the adhesive into the sewer and drain. the unsed adhesive should be seal. the tools can be cleaned with water.
It should be protected against frost and direct sun light during transportation, storage and application. Application temperature should not be lower than 5℃.